Appropriate Manners when Playing Golf
Are you a golf newbie? It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. This important to be punctual especially if you made a booking for The initial hole in golf as this Is the polite way to do so. Never ever make any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. If you’re going to take A piece of turf Using your 60 degree vokey Wedge, do not forget to always fix the pitch marks on the green.
4. Provisional shots under the penalty of one stroke even though you’ve lost a golf ball, finding the ball if it is within bounds well stop you from playing with provisional shots.
5. Mind your actions as it should not slow down the play because there will be a group of players will also be waiting to take turns in playing.
6. Raking the bunker or the sandtrap is another important at the get to observe after you finished or you can use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. It is well-mannered to make sure that the players Were first playing on the green are completely done playing, that means you will have to wait patiently for them to be done. It is not a good manner to put your golf bag or go on grass or green when the players ahead of you are still taking shots, simply place your golf cart on the side while waiting.
Anothergolf etiquette that will prevent a lot of quarrels is to avoid treading on the putting line of your opponent, marking also has its proper decorum by placing a coin or a ball marker behind the ball or on the site and immediately replacing the ball we’re here got it from.
9. Golf balls are heavy and they can result to an injury is especially if the person is heat with it, so if you think that the ball will reach somebody then shout “fore”.
Golf is well-liked because of it is a different sport than the others however to make it more enjoyable you have to follow the guidelines at this sport.